ny and all materials found within this site are © 2005 NALS of Atlanta, which is understood to be the author for copyright purposes, and to which all rights are reserved, or are used with permission of the copyright owner (as noted below and on various pages).
To the best of our knowledge, all materials found on this website, including, but not limited to, animations, graphics, images, programming scripts, and text are one or more of the following:
- The sole property of NALS of Atlanta or a member thereof.
- Used with the express permission of the author or copyright owner.
- Obtained from fully licensed and registered electronic graphics catalogs.
- In the public domain.
NALS of Atlanta fully supports the moral and legal right of persons to control and profit from their intellectual achievements and property. If any copyrighted material is discovered to be improperly included on this site, it is by error and will, upon receipt by the webmaster of sufficient evidence of the impropriety, be removed immediately.
Visitors are welcome to download and use any images or other materials found on the site for their own personal use, provided that it is understood any copyright is retained by NALS of Atlanta and also provided that such use does not conflict with the goals and purposes of NALS of Atlanta, its affiliated or parent organizations. Redistribution of such material is prohibited without the express permission of NALS of Atlanta.
This permission does not extend to any material to which NALS of Atlanta does not hold the copyright. Permission to use any of these materials, including, but not limited to, the java and perl scripts, corporate logos found on our friends page or the NALS logo, for any purpose whatsoever, must be obtained from the copyright owner. No redistribution of this material from this site is either intended or allowed.
NALS of Atlanta gratefully acknowledges the contributions of the following individuals and organizations, and their kind permissions to use materials authored by themselves or to which they hold the copyrights. All rights to any benefits from material used in these pages are expressly reserved for the author or copyright holder.
- NALS®, Inc. for its gracious permission to use the corporate logo, as well as the logos for the PLS, ALS and PP exams.
- NALS of Georgia for its gracious permission to reproduce the cover of the Gazette for our publications page.
- Our supporters in the business community for permission to reproduce their corporate logos on the Friends page. Any and all copyrights and trademarks associated with these logos is expressly reserved.